viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Whirlpool


Yes, in a whirlpool is my head. Do you ever have the feeling suddenly everything starts to spin toward some unknown direction that hadn't for a second crossed your mind? It's a whirlpool, a storm, a black hole, unleashed and unstoppable energy...
Writing from my mind high, high on the green, this song is sounding in my room, and gets me thinking and at the same time it stops my thoughts for a minute before they run amok again.
But is this leading somewhere, you may ask. Yes, I suppose, it leads to me speaking out what I got in my mind... and again I press play on the song... My mind is cloudy, too much. The best thing is, though, that a while ago I was looking for some kind of answer and now I seem to be missing the question... I know I have not mispoken myself in any way, but now it seems I've taken a strange step, in a way on the way, in a way beside the way.

Thor's Day has begun as the last minutes of Óðinn's Day finished. And it was a nice beginning too, very nice actually. Bad things in a military fashion show... It's been however a great half of a Thor's Day, worth not forgetting. And still true words were spoken...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario