jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

Better

Oden's day has been better, though I'd say unexpected the outcome (if such thing has taken place).
I can't say much at this point, though I doubt I will say more at any other point, but some thoughts I had to dismiss due to unpracticality. The thing is I woke up today thinking A and my day is at an end between A and B... You know that's uncommon in me...

What to say when there's so much to be said and so little that need be shared?... It's just better, and I'm not having any thoughts on anything.... these things helpe see me for who I am... but I'm surprized with myself... again I see a different me yet the essence remains the same. Vad ska jag göra?

I see a younger reflection of me, sort of the same prism, of course there are nuances that depict the difference... but the essence is the same. I've gone that road, walked that path for many years, get off it. I've seen the sun behind... 

Här skall jag finna min ro
Här skall jag finna min sinnesfrid
Här skall jag för evigt vila
Och I Ägirs djupa salar min ängest begrave

Ett sista offer för Njors

Ett sista blot för välgång pa färden
En hemlichet som skall bli min
Ingen ånger, vad böljorna give
(Thyrfing's Världspegeln)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario