lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Crash Landing into the 21st century...

Sie ist en Model und sie sieht gut aus...

Yes, I've sort of crash landed... or that is still in store for me... Two weekends are now gone, no more medieval reenacting for me for a while... I'll miss that... But great things I have lived. I've even acted as goði in a reenacted Einherjarblót.
Newer codes, newer unspoken languages, silent conversations in the dark of the night... I've come to realize many things, but stranger ones I've gotten in response with un-asked questions. Some, however have been better than expected. I'll miss the mountains and my tent, I'll miss your scent, the smell of smoke in the night, the cold embrace of Winter and that warmth...

This year, this last stage of the year, is becoming surprisingly strange, more and more people I know of are breaking up with their partners... no clear reason, no master plan, just striking... It's a pity... and perhaps a blessing as well. I know the Gods have been kind to me for I proved my words worthy and my zeal pure when I fulfilled my vows with blood. I did feel fear, but brave is not to be unafraid but to master and face fear.

A crash landing is on the way, yet one walker does not concur. My three human norns speak against it, one brother defends it, another one trusts nothing... I feel I'm caught in the crossfire of an older conflict, but I know stories vary... Is it foolish to hope? Do I hope for something? I have seen what the others cannot see, I've seen through walls, I've seen beauty... The child in me has hope, I will not let him falter. I shall not have him punished for dreaming. The day he grows I'll age and whither and shall no longer be my merry old self...

A few days ago I remembered the movie Queen of The Damned and its music and what it had meant to me about ten years ago. Today I've been remembered that same thing by a sentence... Funny how many memories and feelings may be kept, preserved unscathed in music... An interesting setlist I want to keep in my memory: Freed from Desire by Gala, Military Fashion Show by And One, King of My Castle by Wamdue Project, Tribal Dance by 2 Unlimited, Bad Things by Jace Everett... Sie ist ein Model und sie sieht gut aus... Real bad things...
If I have to fall, I'll fall. And I'll get up again and stand taller than before. If pain is headed this way, so be it. I do not fear pain, yet I do not desire it... The Gods will say, the Norns already know, I must but stay true to myself...



Why won't you die?
Your blood in mine
We'll be fine
Then your body will be mine


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario