martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

A new dawn began

It's been some days since I last wrote, my last words filled with anger at myself rather than the situation I was in, for I was being untrue to myself. But I did defy and defeat my stupid fears, or what I tough were fears... The proud dog became a wolf to the rat and I growled and showed my teeth and my den. They were turned down. A proud wolf knows best than to keep games with rats...
The Gargantuan nameless steel-steed of a Harley I snagged from my Lord Father for a brief mission in the North let me soar and sail the tarmac seas back home with my head higher than ever. I did speak my mind and no loss was feared. A practical wolf. Once the deed is done, the word spoken and the game at my command I may leave, as I did.

A change in my body has taken place, forever now. My arm bears the sign of the hammer, Thor's Hammer, and like branded with iron runes cover my skin with the names of my bloodbrother and mine. His skin carries the same branding.
For all years to come let this be a reminder that he is my blood and I am his and I shall love him no matter what and fight for our understanding. This pledge is as mine as it is his.


Alas, the Gods have blessed me with unknown strength and resilience for my forthcoming in many battles, most dreaded, battles in my mind.

And then strange things happened, unforeseen... The dog found a horse in the guise of a wolf. The night had its charms and fire was spoken by friends. Yet the dog had to behave. But there was something that night, a sign, even premonition or the like. The world ceased to be for a few instants and two was the only number.
As the night neared its end yet another me spawned from the ashes, and the new day would have surprises in store... Unexplainable things are taking place, rare and yet fluid and swift like a stream in early spring, the water breaking through the ice... But visions have been had and this time swiftness is not only on my side... Is there a road to be followed? No, but there are signs that say the way might be warmer than expected. The open book of the druids, the knots of ancient lore, runes and mother earth. Nature is calling, nature is right.
I just feel, just know, it's the right path. And the fire wolf also knows...

This song (Suidakra's Biróg's Oath) is one of the first milestones, it's like a wolf wailing, howling in sadness and yet sweet and comforting.

It's now part of me...

"Once your allegiance is given
Your life-force forever shall feed me
No longer do you refuse my seduction
My servant till death you must be"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario