viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

Yet again...



Yes, my beloved animated entities so-called humans... After 3 years I'm blogging again. This time apparently in a more serious/official or at least in a non microsofty-manner (that is bye bye MSN spaces and up yours wordpress).

But for those who have until today been totally unaware of my existence (as yours has been to me) I shall introduce myself.
I believe myself to be anachronistic, sort of misplaced in time. I should have been born around 1000 years ago somewhere in the east of Scandinavia (probably what is nowadays Sweden)... though I most probably would have been an ill-tempered, big-breasted viking lady with an appetite for destruction.... Anyhow, you may begin to glimpse I'm quite deranged when writing. For starters, this is my meadhall, that's because I like mead, so do the math and you'll sorta guess what my likes and dislikes are.
Still, out of all the many things I have a fancy for, like and/or even love, what you'll probably get here is me vomiting my thoughts as is this were some sort of escape valve... or maybe I'll act a little more "according to my age" and bother you with articles on history, and weapons and musical/literary criticism... We'll see...

Well, if I caught your attention my deed is done and my purpose achieved. See you soon bloggers, by-passers and utterly bored souls whose fates have been led here. Cheers!


P.S.: Grilled tastes better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario