lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Eyes filled up with blue

So... again I stand here before you, ladies and gentlemen, and this time being have alive. Yes, half alive indeed: I have a feeling I've caught a nasty cold. If it ain't so then my body is just asking for a recess...
Anyhow, today the day was quite standard, save for a cool visit I got this morning and the girls that came to my office in groups of four. Lucky enough they are to smart to take me too serious so I ended up joking and enjoying my agonic morning till I realized it was gone and still much had been left to do. Good news came, still, and I got me a medieval tent ^^

I don't feel like talking about the afternoon so I'll just leave you with a song here. I know, I know, I had cursed the seven hells as I cursed this artist's name... but people change, stones erode and new grass grows... I'm beginning to see beyond the over-merchandised image and trying to see how it stands for itself. It sort of reminds me of the Beatles, and the video of Rob Zombie's House of 1000 corpses. For fuck's sake, I'm a musician and sensitive so yeah, I've got a soft spot for strange things with glitter...
 Something, something about this place
Something, something about the chase
Something, something about just knowing when it's right


In this night-time anguish of difficult breathing, I close my eyes and reminisce as all turns to vivid colors and sounds fill the hall. It's not Sauron's but it's bright... I smile.


"Zwei
Hier kommt die Sonne
Drei

Sie ist der hellste Stern von allen
Vier

Und wird nie vom Himmel fallen"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario