domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Random act of writing.

Now... I would say many things. This weekend has been full of surprises in a way. But in a way I'm also at a standstill. Honestly enough I may say I'm having a good time in my life, I enjoy it. For the first time in my life I'm being completely honest to myself and doing all the things that in the past sort of scared the shit out of me.
What I'm I just doing? I'm listenning to Vildhjärta's Dagger. Melodic death metal direct from Sweden. Why do most things I do or think end up taking me toward Sweden?
Weirdest part I may add? I've recently had a deja-vú. What amazes me is that in time I've become much faster at pinpointing all my deja-vús and trying to take advantage of this sneek-peek I've had into the future by acting instead of reacting... who knows, maybe it'll pay off somehow...
If I could sum up all the things I've thought of or have been thinking about I would say that I'm in line with my soul-piercing eye and my feelings. Words I've heard from those best in my life are making me see more than I thought I would. Well I think I'm talking too much about my inner shite (Irish accent) so I'm just gonna say that I went to meet a few of my fellow reenactors and friends in a gargantuan Harley Davidson listenning to my all-time-fav-band Thyrfing, while wearing a Wehrmacht field tunic and overcoat. I felt so imperial...

More to come, soon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario