martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

The Urge

Again I feel that rush, that urge in me. It's been years now. I'd forgotten what it was like...
I think a lot, kaleidoscopic visions displayed like turkeys in heat. So much there is. But the day ahead is full of work and my head's at half mast, not that I'm sad, just that I'm sick... thought of taking pills to ease the pain but hey, no pain no gain, so fuck it.

I'm still feeling epic and with forces renewed (guess a good night sleep does that sort of stuff). But I've got an urge to write agian, to write what I'm thinking of... honestly I've already got some next posts planned, but not yet, I've got work to do.

So I'll leave now, I hope you are intrigued, and leave this misty speech of mine concluded, caged behind a song by Iced Earth from their American Civil War trilogy (Gettysburg 1863). The first lines are what got me thinking today.

Just a mile or so away
Is my dearest friend in this world.
He wears the Blue and I the Grey
And god it hurts me so
The last time we were together I grabbed his hand and I pledged
If I ever draw my sword on you may the Good Lord strike me dead
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario