martes, 9 de enero de 2018

Empty spaces

When the brain keeps on going, not to a single place but to many at the same time, no completion is found. A stop is necessary, but stopping does not imply ceasing to be nor to exist. Maybe a break is something necessary for the brain every once in a while, however, the ongoing struggle against reality, imposed by the outside, and the inner struggle, meet in a clash of titans, sometimes lasting for years.

I actually have no fucking clue what I'm writing about, I did a couple of minutes ago yet it all seems so futile. Weird year so far indeed... What are the signs? Are there any at all?
Change, ever happening, change, ever present... no water runs still...

Empty cups and full hopes, and in between music and thoughts and sorrow and greatness and nothingness...

Never mind my words, I guess this is just an exercise after so long a time without any written words...

I understand my self though, I think...



Down in a Hole by Alice in Chains

"Down in a hole and they've put all the stones in their place
I've eaten the sun so my tongue has been burned of the taste
I have been guilty of kicking myself in the teeth
I will speak no more of my feelings beneath"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario