lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Stepping into the musky office [Vintage]

[Written sometime in March, unfinished] 

What is this that has brought us to where we are? Is it our fault, is it the fault of our forbears or of everyone ever invented, created, cremated and deceased?
I only know for sure that I'm taking steps in order to prepare my incoming path which will, no doubt, be a hard one... Everything couldn't just be easy as pie... Still I'm resolute in my decision to migrate. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have no fucking idea where I'll wind up, but all I know this is to be my last year (there's no other way for me) in this fucking land of corrupt politicians and villainous blood-sucking assholes that are only worried about soccer, getting laid and going on vacation, this fucking land that has mistreated many a man and woman.
Of course you'll say "the grass is always greener on the other side"... but hey! at least they've got grass! This land is turning into a fucking desert!

So that's the complaint part so far. As for the good stuff, I also have some in store ^^

I became a teacher for a day in a master's degree class. My topic: medieval knight' arms and equipment and its evolution. I brought a bunch of stuff into class (must say that I already passed the subject which was romance literature on chivalry).

[Data missing]...I actually don't remember what I intended to say...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario